We Are Open
The office of Barbara Young, DDS has been open for several weeks now, and we have been refining our schedule so that we can take care of all our patients safely.
We know that for some of you, the past several months may have been stressful. For this reason, we have implemented a number of protocols, trained extensively and installed additional equipment to ensure your safety while in our office. Additionally, we are now offering virtual consultations so that you can set up video teleconferences with Dr. Young to discuss your oral health or any questions you may have.
We want each person who visits us to feel confident that our office is a safe place. Our highest priority has always been your safety and the safety of our team. Your best interest is our only interest.
Protocols and Safety Enhancements
Your safety is our most important concern. We have taken steps to ensure that our office is as safe, clean and healthy as possible. We meet or exceed all guidelines for sterilization and cleanliness provided by the CDC and the ADA®, and we have taken steps to further elevate our already high standards of infection control protocols due to the coronavirus.
Here are a few of the changes you can expect to see when you visit our office:
- Our team is outfitted with the best protective gear available. We will be wearing masks, gowns and face shields.
- We have installed state-of-the-art filtration systems to quickly capture aerosols and droplets and trap virus particles.
- We fog our office frequently with a nontoxic disinfectant fog.
- We will send you a screening questionnaire to fill out in advance.
- When you arrive, you will remain in your car and text us so that we know you are here. When we are ready for you, we will meet you at the outside door and take your temperature prior to bringing you into our office. We will also provide a face mask for you if you do not already have one.
- We will treat only one person at a time and have adjusted our scheduling to allow plenty of time for sterilization between appointments and to keep our reception area empty.
- We are practicing social distancing.
- We are offering virtual consultations.
- We are offering a dental membership plan to help make care more affordable and easier on your budget.
There will also be a few changes to your personal experience when you come in for your appointment. These include:
While there are many changes to accommodate our new normal, our commitment to you has never changed. Dr. Barbara Young and our team are dedicated to providing you and your family with high-quality care that can enhance your quality of life as well as your smile. We invite you to contact us at (858) 273-7777 if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule your appointment with our caring dentist in San Diego, California.